Cellular Repeater Systems
- Are you plagued by poor cellular coverage inside your home or office?
- Tired of going outside to make a cell phone call?
- Need to be In touch 24/7
- Dropped and missed calls losing you customers?
- Tired of not getting the 4G Internet speeds you were promised?
- Want to fix these problems easily?
Customized Cellular Signal Booster Systems
There is no reason to put up with dropped and missed calls. We specialize in cellular signal booster systems for any sized building - small, medium and large. We have experience designing cellular repeater systems for homes, offices, warehouses, hotels, apartment complexes and large multi-floor office buildings or other commercial buildings. The right repeater system depends on many factors. We can help you estimate improved cellular coverage area.
With A Signal Booster System You Will:
- Stay In Touch - Eliminate Dropped & Missed Calls
- Stay Productive - Make Calls Where You Could Not Before
- Stop Going Outside To Make A Call
- Improve Phone Sound Quality.
- Boost 3G & 4G Internet Speeds - Phones, Hotspots, Modems & Routers
What is the quickest, most effective way for warning the public of man-made or natural events such as tornado, flash flood, severe weather, campus safety issue or chemical release? The most effective way for warning the public is to issue a tone and follow it with clear, intelligible voice instructions to eliminate confusion, restore order and, most importantly, save lives.
Wyandotte Technologies can review the options with you and help you find what fits your need and budget. From Emergency Broadcast Systems to Building-to-Building Intercom Systems, and Emergency Phones, we can offer any solution.
Building-to-Building Wireless Intercom Systems
A building-to-building intercom system poses several challenges. For a wired system there are the obstacles between the buildings. Usually there is a paved parking lot or city street between buildings. If you've ever gotten a quote to have someone come and trench across a parking lot to run a cable, and then repair that parking lot afterwards, you know that the expense can be astronomical. If you have a public street between buildings, now you not only have the huge expense, but also the red tape of city ordinances, regulations and permits. Wireless intercom systems now offer a more affordable solution.